BIT(Birla Institute Of Technology), Mesra

0
28

Birla Institute Of Technology has started accepting applications for the Bachelor Of Pharmacy(B.Pharm),course for the year 2015. The university offers four year(8 semster) programme for the students. The interested candidates who are eligible may apply according to the procedure mentioned below.

Eligibility criteria:-

1) The candidates must have appeared in the Jee Mains or (AIPMT-2015).

2) The candidates must have passed in 10+2/I.Sc or equivalent qualifying exam.

3)  The candidates must have a minimum score of 50%(45% for SC/ST) in 10+2(English,Physics,Chemistry,Maths,and Biology).

 

Selection Procedure:-

Selection will be based on the weightage of 60% marks scored in Jee Mains/AIPMT(from the total marks obtained). And the remaining 40% will be based on the marks obtained in 10+2/I.Sc or equivalent qualifying exam.

Total Seats-52.

Application procedure:- Application form is available on website www.bitmesra.ac.in. The candidates have to send the hard copy to the completely filled form to the office of Dean Admissions & Academic Coordination, Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi-835215.

Application fee: The candidates have to pay a fee  Rs.2500/- (General/OBC candidates) or Rs.1500/- (SC/ST candidates) through State Bank Collect – Net banking or Debit/Credit Card of any Nationalized bank in favour of “Birla Institute of Technology” within the given time period (Fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances)

Last Date- Last date for submitting online applications is August 28,2015.

Fees:- Total fees for the complete course is Rs 7 lakh (1 lakh, 55 Thousand For the First Year).

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here