Homemade Beauty Tips For pimples,face looks brighter,fresh looking,remove dandruff
* To remove the scars left by pimples, apply rice powder with curd and a pinch of turmeric on the scars. Rub gently and wash off with cold water after 10 minutes.
* Apply mint leaves or basil (tulsi) leaves paste to the pimples, it will disappear without scars.
* Soak dry grapes in water (5-10) every night. Drink this water in the empty stomach in every morning. This helps to purify the blood, so the face looks brighter.
* Take head bath regularly once or twice in a week. Because if the hair is not washed properly or if it contains dandruff, it makes the face to appear dull and it also invites pimples to appear.
* To remove dandruff, soak Fenugreek (methi) in milk for whole night, grind it and then apply it on the head and wash it off after 15 minutes.
* Apply honey on the face for 10- 15 minutes, and then wash with lukewarm water. This will keep the skin supple and fresh looking.
* Rinse the hair with warm water added with 2 spoons of honey. This adds sheen to the hair.
* Always apply sunscreen for 20 minutes before stepping out to prevent wrinkles in the face.
* Diet with rich Vitamins, avoiding the smoke, in taking plenty of water are some of the ways to avoid the wrinkles under the eyes.
* Add a pinch of turmeric powder to orange juice; apply this mixture to the face and neck. It works as a good exfoliate and the dead cells of the skin will be removed.