For admission in different colleges of Symbiosis International University the SNAP-2015 test will be conducted on 20 Dec, 2015.
For getting admission in different colleges of Symbiosis International university SNAP test will be conducted on Dec 20,2015. For this candidates can apply till Nov-24 , 2015. Through this students can apply in colleges of university at Pune, Nashik, Hyderabad, Noida and Bangalore. Students have to apply differently for each colleges.
The candidates should have completed their graduation in any discipline from statutory university with minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates) for all the Master of Business Administration Program.
Candidates who have completed qualifying degree from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
All foreign degrees/ qualifications need to be verified from AIU by the candidate before seeking admission to any programme of SIU.
Evaluation Division of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU)issues equivalence certificate for foreign degrees/qualifications. The contact details are as below:
Association of Indian Universities
AIU House, 16 Comrade Indrajit Gupta Marg (Kotla Marg),
New Delhi-110002, India
Tel. No.+91-11-23230059; 23232429; 23232305
Email: [email protected] Website: www.aiuweb.org
To register, one has to visit the official website of SNAP 2015, www.snaptest.org. The registration fee for SNAP 2015 test is Rs 1,500. However, candidates will have to apply for their desired institutes separately.
Cash – After online SNAP 2015 registration, take a print out of ‘Axis Bank Challan’ from SNAP website. This will be in 3 parts. Pay Rs. 1500/- in cash at any Axis Bank branch in your city.
NOTE:Candidate should keep the ‘Student copy’ as payment receipt. Sign the stamped ‘Symbiosis copy’ of the ‘Axis Bank Challan’ and send it to the Symbiosis Test Secretariat.
Demand Draft – Get a DD from any nationalized bank and courier it to the Symbiosis Test Secretariat Address
Credit Card – Make an online payment through using either a Master or Visa card
Net Banking – Transfer the SNAP test fee to the Symbiosis Test Secretariat a/c through Net Banking
Exam time- 2.00 pm to 4.00 pm
SNAP 2015 Courses offered :-
There are different courses offered by different Symbiosis Institutes across India and following courses are common to all:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- M. Sc. (CA): Master of Science (Computer Applications)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Communication Management
- Master of Mass Communication (MMC)
- Masters of Business Administration – International Business [MBA-(IB)]
1) Online Registrations for SNAP commences – August 24, 2015 Monday
2) SNAP Test Registration closes – November 24, 2015 Tuesday
3) SNAP Test payment closes – November 27, 2015 Friday
4) SNAP Test Admit Card available on website – December 5, 2015 to December 20, 2015
5) SNAP Test 2015 – December 20, 2015 Sunday
6) Announcement of Result – January 11, 2016 Monday
SNAP 2015:Institutes accepting the test Score
- Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management , Pune
- Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology, Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies (SIMS)
- Symbiosis Institute of International Business (SIIB)
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM)
- Symbiosis Institute of Health Science (SIHS)
- Symbiosis Centre for Management & Human Resource Development, Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management, Pune
- NIA Business School – Noida
- Badruka Institute of Foreign Trade (BIFT), Hyderabad
- Balaji Institute of Telecom & Management (BITM), Pune
- Management Institute for Leadership and Excellence – MILE, Pune
- MIT COM, Pune
- Lotus Business School, Pune
- Indian Institute of Management Training (IIMT), Pune
- Suryadatta Institute of Management & Mass Communication, Pune
- Lakshmi Narain College of Technology, Bhopal (LNCT-B), Bhopal
In 2014-15 batch the highest package was of SIBM, Pune student. All the MBA students were successful in getting the placement. The average package offered to the students was of Rs 13.05 lakhs and the highest was of Rs 22.02 lakhs. MBA-International Business students average package was of Rs 8.12 lakhs and Rs 6.13 lakhs average package was of Agro business management students. Operation Management students got average package of Rs 5.50 lakhs.